Pratt’s Guide to Private Equity and Venture Capital Sources
The Pratt's Guide to Private Equity and Venture Capital Sources is the definitive reference source to actively investing private equity and venture capital firms operating around the world. Pratt's Guide is available in both hard copy and online format - the latter being continually updated with new fund-raising data, new investment and exit data and new contact information.
Pratt's Guide is substantially researched and managed by a dedicated team specializing in this market. To be listed in Pratt's, analysts conduct in-depth, independent enquiries of all companies - evaluating in detail their capability, profile and scale of activity. This is supported by a breakdown of their actual investment activity within specific industries and sectors.
The data in Pratt's Guide is taken from Thomson Reuters’ market leading investment banking desktop ThomsonONE. The Private Equity module of ThomsonONE contains.
- Detailed profiles on over 20,000 venture, buyout and mezzanine funds, as well as their management firms
- Contact details and short CVs for executives
- Investments and commitments data with coverage dating back to 1969
- Detailed profiles of portfolio companies
- In-depth coverage of both fund performance and investment activity
- Detailed profiles on Limited Partners and their fund commitments
- Deep analytical data and precise industry classifications
Download the brochure for the Private Equity module for more information.
Whether you are a private equity or venture capital fund seeking to screen for co-investment opportunities and deal flow; an entrepreneur looking to find sources of investment for your business; or a service provider to the private equity and venture capital community who wishes to seek out new customers, Pratt's Guide is your resource of choice.
Contact Greg Winterton on +1 646 223 6787 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.